Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adventure

So,  now I have my ebooks available on Smashwords.com

They are also available on Amazon.com

I talked to Colin, that's right, Colin as in Colin Hayward in author of "Fluke," and we both think that podio books will be a next adventure.

I also bind my books by hand: hard cover format.  No pain, no gain.  Actually, little monetary gain when you consider how much it costs to mail the stuff.  I also have to be careful not to cut my fingers off.

So, how to put a Pay Pal link on my blog???  I'm sure I'll find out given time.

The other thing I'm working on is to being an Affiliate with Smashwords, which is a fancy way of saying, I list some books on my blog and then you buy them and I get around 11% of the profit.  Whoever put Smashwords together is one smart cookie. 

Now, how do I get people to read my Blog?  Another adventure.

M.E. Eadie

No comments:

Post a Comment